Self-drive narrowboat day hire – Low season, weekday
A group of up to eight people can enjoy the freedom of the Kennet and Avon canal with self-drive day-hire on our traditional style 9m (30ft) narrowboat, Cygnet, which is built to a very high specification. Everyone gets a great view, the main passenger area can be opened up to enjoy the fresh air, and there is a toilet on board for your comfort. It is available to hire most of the year. You may purchase additional hours at £45 per hour with prior arrangement.
Dogs are allowed on certain trips. Please contact the office for details.
We will contact you 1 working day prior to your trip to take payment details for a damage deposit of £100 (fully refundable subject to terms & conditions). For full hire terms and conditions, click here – https://kennet-horse-boat.co.uk/self-drive-terms-and-conditions.
Onboard facilities include
- Large open sided foredeck with roll down waterproof screens
- Seating for up to 8 people with large dining table
- Fully fitted galley
- Sink with hot & cold water
- 4 Burner cooker with grill and oven
- Electric refrigerator
- Cloakroom with domestic style flushing toilet with hot and cold water
- Background heating via radiators for chilly days